The Olds Golf Club encourages everyone to take up the game of golf however we ask that our members and guests respect the traditions of the game by ensuring their attire conforms to the following dress code.
- Jeans are acceptable as long as they are not ripped or torn.
- T-Shirts are acceptable as long as there is no profanity or inappropriate language printed on the shirt.
- Walking Shorts are acceptable.
- Tank Tops and muscle shirts worn by anyone are not permitted.
- Athletic wear such as sweatpants or gym shorts are not permitted.
- Any apparel deemed offensive is not permitted.
While we understand that people’s attire is a very subjective subject it is important that our clientele respect the facility and other people on the course by adhering to our dress code. If you are unsure as to whether or not your clothes will conform please call the pro shop at 403 556 8008 for more information.