Tournament COVID Rules/Formats
* Registration will be outside if possible or inside with strict limits on people allowed in the registration room.
* Players who are sick or exhibiting systems will be given refunds no questions asked
* All participants must practice physical distancing.
* Range and/or putting green will be limited to 15 minutes at each station
* Scorecards will be given to your compete and attested verbally after the round. Players are not allowed to exchange cards
* There will be no proximity prizes/deuce pots or cash prizes distributed in order to avoid touch point for players and staff.
* Players will return their scorecards to the pro shop upon completion of their round.
* Events will be stroke play with gross and net prizes
* Players must putt with the flag stick in and rakes have been removed from bunkers.
* Event winners will have their certificates emailed or mailed to them after the event. No shopping post event will be permitted at this time.
* Post round meals will be table service and staff will follow up to date AHS protocols.
* These rules are subject to change and may become more or less restrictive as government rules change